I have consulted with various organisations and entrepreneurs on their communications and content strategy and execution for the past 10 years. I am hugely passionate about using digital content and platforms as a voice to elevate conversations.
Freelance Corporate & Digital Communications Manager, London, UK
I develop efficient and creative communications strategies, plans and deliverables to help clients achieve their corporate and sales objectives.
- Developed Your New Normal digital strategy to raise the founder’s profile resulting in a feature on the Queen’s Commonwealth Trust’s website.
- Increased Channel 3 Consulting LinkedIn page monthly impressions from 512 to 8000+ in 3 months. Outlined, researched and wrote thought-leadership articles for IESO Digital Health.
- Produced multiple videos for Youtube with some obtaining more than 30,000 views.
- Grew a TikTok account from 100 to 10,000 followers in 30 days, with several videos going viral and one obtaining 4.7M views.
- Founder of Claire Imaginarium a lifestyle website, I worked as an influencer with brands including Hotels.com and Beautify and created content for their campaigns.
Digital Communications Consultant, The Difference Collective, London, UK
The Difference Collective (TDC) is a unique communications and content agency for the healthcare communications sector, to which I contribute my skills as a communications consultant.
- Supported the delivery of PR activities for TDC’s client, Santen, at the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS) congress and the XIV International Congress of the Middle East and Africa Council of Ophthalmology (MEACO).
- Launched Santen’s CSR Sustainability initiative in EMEA.
- Optimised the SEO of TDC new website.
- Developed and delivered TDC sales pitch and collaterals.
- Researched and wrote thought-leadership articles for TDC’s website.
From 2011 to 2018
Cerner Corporation, London, UK
Senior Communications Partner, UK, Ireland & France
I was promoted to Senior Communications Partner within two years. In this role, I oversaw the communications strategies and activities for the UK, Ireland and France and managed several FTEs.
- Created the ‘Meet Cerner UK‘ digital campaign, focusing on Cerner UK employees’ stories.
- Crisis communications strategy and planning during the NHS WannaCry ransomware attack and in relation to the National Programme for IT.
- Led on European communication and social media activities for Cerner’s global events.
- New UK website launched early July 2017, new France website launched in October 2017.
- Managed FTEs based in the UK and France, and helped them grow into their roles.
UK Communications Manager
After a few years in project management positions, I was offered the Communications Manager role at Cerner. I created and implemented the external and internal communications strategy for Cerner UK, and handled the day-to-day management of key social media channels and press enquiries.
- Increased positive media coverage by 53% within 14 months.
- Part of Cerner’s Siemens Health Services acquisition communications team.
- Launched Cerner UK blog in May 2015, created and curated SEO-friendly content.
- Increased @CernerUK‘s number of followers by 100% within 12 months.
- Led on internal communication activities to increase employees’ engagement in Europe with Best Companies.
Oversaw the delivery of multiple projects at specific clients’ sites, working to ensure we delivered on time and on budget.
- Raised major issues to the executive level and coordinated resolutions and due dates.
- Managed client events, prepared agendas and support materials, secured rooms and overall facilitation.
- Created financial reports and dashboards for executives to improve resources management and increase revenues.
- Clients included Oxford University Hospital and Wirral Teaching Hospital NHS Trust.
I joined Cerner as a young graduate in a consultant role where I was in charge of client relationships and project managed the delivery technology solutions in the UK and France.
- Provided end-user support and training to surgeons, nursing staff, administration and IT staff.
- Part of the internal newsletter editorial team sent to all the UK associates.
- Clients included Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust and CHU of Tours.
I worked on a multiple of media and event jobs during my student years and as a young graduate. These roles included, but are not limited to:
- Bilingual Events Hostess at Pro.feel (Strasbourg, France).
- Marketing Intern at Cerner (Kansas City, USA).
- Bilingual Events Hostess at Pierre Cardin (Paris, France).
- Event Producer Assistant at Prix Pierre Delanoe (Paris, France).
- Movie Producer Assistant at aaa Production (Paris, France).
- Communications Coordinator at Les Dernieres Nouvelles d’Alsace (Strasbourg, France).